Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eating Right

I never thought i would ever be one of those people who were going to be overweight.I dont want to think about how i looked about 5 years ago,it is not going to help me at all.I have decided to love myself as i am and therefore be kind to my body.I am watching what goes into my mouth now and i am drinking lots of water.So far so good and thanks again to the support from my dearest friend.Today i had wholewheat bread,brown rice,boiled cabbage and i am making the necessary baby steps and i am going to get there.Today i bought one of those loose a dress size tights and it was amazing how they transformed my belly into a flat sexy tummy.I had an amazing feeling of how gorgeous i was,and i loved it and loved how i looked in my dresses.I was like a child ,changing from one outfit to another just to see how fabulous i looked with a flatter tummy.I am so motivated right now because i saw the potential in me which i was beginning to think was not there,,,,Anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment